Have you seen the Kung Fu Panda 3 movie yet? After reuniting with his long-lost father, Po travels to a secret village and meets tons of hilarious new panda friends and family members. But when the supernatural villain Kai challenges all the Kung Fu masters across China, Po must discover the teacher within himself and train his clumsy brethren to become the ultimate band of Kung Fu Pandas! On Friday, June 24th at 2PM, Kung Fu Panda 3 will be screened at the Toronto Zoo! Want to win tickets to it?
Date: Friday, June 24, 2016
Time: 1 pm arrival, 2 pm screening
Location: Toronto Zoo: 2000 Meadowvale Rd, Toronto, ON M1B 5K7, Canada. Screening will take place in the Wildlife Marquee, Discovery Zone
- To enter, comment below with the link to your tweet (using the Click to Tweet box below), along with which of our #TOPandaCubs you think could be the next Kung Fu master to win 1 of 2 Family Prize Packs – consisting of 4 ‘admit one’ passes to attend an exclusive screening of Kung Fu Panda 3 at the Toronto Zoo. *Parking included.
- Sweepstakes is open only to those in the Toronto area who can travel to the Toronto Zoo for the event on June 24, 2016.
- Only one sweeps entry per follower.
- Entries will be accepted up to Sunday June 19th, 2016 at 11:59PM.
- 2 winners will be drawn via random electronic selection process.
- Winner is only eligible to win one prize, which must be accepted as awarded.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these sweepstakes rules which are final and binding.
The winners will be drawn on Monday June 20th, 2016 and will be notified by email immediately.
The winners must make their way to the Toronto Zoo to pick up their passes (the day of the screening only, passes will not be available beforehand). Passes will allow full entry to the zoo before and after the screening.*
*Note: Please bring ID to obtain passes.
WINNERS MUST ARRIVE EARLY TO THE SCREENING.
Seating is on a first-come, first-seated basis.
— GIVEAWAY CLOSED —