I’ll admit it, every time Microsoft Office releases a new version of their software package, it’s a little bit like Christmas came early. I love seeing what new innovations they have in store for productivity, and the Microsoft Office 365: 2016 edition, does not disappoint! Along with the four major products that we all know and love: Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point, Office 365 now also includes Skype, OneDrive and Sway, which are three apps to help you get all of your things done anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Office 365: All The Things To Do
If there was only one suite programs that I could choose to help me both at home and at work, Microsoft Office is definitely it. I would be entirely lost if I couldn’t use Word, Excel and OneNote to keep up with day to day work and living in general. From home to work, from desktop to web and the across all devices, Office 365 delivers the tools to get work done during the holiday season and every day.
- OneNote has saved me so much space and time! I am the Queen of Browser Tabs, but with OneNote, I’m learning to cut back some. I currently have 32 open, and that’s much less than my normal amount of 50+ (Oops!) Why do I have so many open? I keep each one open as reminders for things I need to do, and boy does it take up a lot of precious processing memory, making my browser, and ultimately my computer slow. Now though? Now, I use OneNote to clip things I need for future blog posts, and ideas to make Geek with Style a better read for everyone. It means I can move up the ranks to perhaps a Knight of Organization, where I’m not simply sitting in front of my computer, twiddling my thumbs, while I try to remember which of the 50+ tabs I wanted to work on next. I now have less tabs open, more memory to run my computer smoothly, and an organized list of notes clipped from all over the web, keeping me on track of what to do next.
- With my small business, Word and Excel tend to be two programs that I open weekly, whether I’m working on a new blog post, or am keeping up with finances, they help me shape my site.
- With 1TB of OneDrive storage available per person (for up to five users.) I have access to all of my documents, photos, music and more that can be saved on the cloud and become accessible whenever I need it.
- I can’t wait to get my hands on Publisher, as I strive to finally get those two books on blogging ready for publishing.
- And best of all, Office 365 is always up to date, including Office 2016 apps for PC and Mac, so I’m always working with the most advanced, up-to-date technology.
On November 26th, as part of Microsoft’s great Black Friday deals, Office 365 Home and Student will be available for $89.00 (or $69.00 with the purchase of any PC), and check out all the other product details and Office deals too! Office 365 Home can be installed on up to 5 PCs and Macs, 5 tablets and 5 phones on the iOS and Android platforms. Microsoft Office 365 works for you and lets you stay focused on what you care about most. Use built-in intelligent suggestions to find helpful information without leaving the Office suite.
Introducing Microsoft Sway
Free Letter From Santa Template Printable
As promised, here’s a Free Letter From Santa Template Printable that you can open and customize for your child’s needs with Microsoft Word. Enjoy! 🙂
Later this week, I’ll be using Microsoft Word to create box templates for a DIY Advent Calendar, and One Note to keep track of all the recipes I’d like to cook and bake this season. Office is going to help me tackle my to-do list and end the holiday headaches before they even start.
What tasks or projects do you use Microsoft Office 365 for? Don’t forget, that starting today, Microsoft Office 365 Home and Student is on sale ($89.00, or $69.00 with the purchase of any PC) as part of Microsoft’s Black Friday celebrations!
PSST! There is less than a month until Christmas! … Did I give you a bit of a scare there?
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored piece; all thoughts are my own.